Needle felting by SaniAmani (part VIII - bunnies for Alice)

Hi there, let me introduce you to Yuka (brown female rabbit) and Kumo (white male)! These two bunnies are very special miniatures, custom made only for Alice! (as we know, Alice is always surrounded with bunnies :P) I was very glad to meet her, when she told me she would like to have needle felted miniatures of real bunnies! Usually I don't do custom figures but she was so kind that I couldn't say no. .. so I did my best to make her happy... These are 100% merino wool and glass eyes. I hope she likes the result:




“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.”
  - Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

2 comments:

  1. Your article is so nice!
    And your work is perfect, thank you again Sandra, I really really love them <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thank you so much Alice!! <3 I'm very glad you like them ^-^ :*

      Delete