Graphic 45 Hallowe'en in Wonderland mini album for my sister's birthday!



Hi again! I would like to show you my second mini made for my sister Sanja's birthday!!! She absolutely loves the story of Alice in Wonderland and I thought it would be nice to use the old Graphic 45 paper collection 'Hallowe'en in wonderland' that I was selfishly saving for a very long time :D

For the covers I have choose semi weight chipboard, and for the pages small A7 (C7) black envelopes. I covered all with Graphic 45 Hallowe'en in Wonderland 12x12 inch papers. For the letters I have use domestic goddess - alphabet tags. The butterflies I cut out from Graphic 45 - Olde curiosity shoppe paper collection. The entire album is distressed with Tim Holtz Dusty Concord - Purple ink and the stamps are from TJ design studio - Alice in Wonderland.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment