Graphic 45 Design Team 2013 Audition

Hi Everyone!!
I've been very busy these days finishing my 6st project for the Graphic 45 audition!
I discovered G45 papers quite recently and I absolutely fell in love with them! I found some stock of Domestic Goddess and Hallowe'en in Wonderland discontinued collections (2009 and 2010) and I used them for my projects ... Those papers were so pretty I just did not want to waste them ...so I decided to make a couple of long lasting items. I recycled and altered some old small wooden furniture. I was surprised how much different designs you could make of one collection!!!
Wish me luck :)



Project 01 : G45 Hallowe'en in Wonderland Altered sampler box to treat, or lipstick gift box!!!






Project 02:  G45 Hallowe'en in Wonderland mini album for my sister's bday! more here


 


Project 03:  Mini album for mother's day <3 more here


 Project 04: Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess - Altered antique wooden jewellery box!
















Project 05: G45 Domestic Goddess *Altered small wooden dresser  ! 


 

Project 06: Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess third chance :D Simple Vintage Decupage folklore dresser





No comments:

Post a Comment